Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Happy Birthday Jeremy!



First, I would like to thank you for being my friend. You’re not just any other friend, you’re my best friend. You have been by my side for more than five years. You’ve tolerated my corniness, my tears, my jokes, my clumsiness… basically, my EVERYTHING! You pick me up when I’m down. You some how manage to put a smile on my face when I’m sad. And I know that I can depend on my you fully. I would be so lost without you.

I’m still amazed by the fact that we are dating. Who would have thought that me and you would end up together? I have always had a secret thing for you, but I didn’t think anything was going to become of it since we were just friends. But I guess god really loves me, and now you are all mine! I am so lucky to have you…. not every girl gets to say that she’s dating the guy that she has had a secret crush on for the last five years. Jeremy, I am so happy with you. Not only do you make me feel fully content, I can also comfortably be myself with you. I don’t have to hide anything from you. Even when I’m in my pajamas with my hair all messy and without an ounce of make up on, you still make me feel like the prettiest girl in the world. You give my self-esteem a little boost, and I love you for that. You always see the good in me and encourage me to do better. This is why our love is so strong…. not just because you kiss me and say that you love me... our relationship is strong because the foundation of our love is our friendship.

Jeremy, I cherish every memory we share. From the ones during our immature high school days to the ones of your present immature state! Being with you makes me forget that we’re turning 24 this year. You make me feel so young and carefree. I can spend hours with you but I still feel sad when we both have to go our separate ways when we go home. Can you believe that after being my by my side for more than the last five years, I am still not tired of being with you. Nothing we do ever feels repetitive or mundane. And not only that, the more I’m with you the deeper I get to know you. I’m so happy that you share this special side of you with only me. Jeremy, I love you. You are my homie, my lover, my friend. My past, present, and future. You are my everything. I will love you with all of my heart forever and ever! Happy birthday my partner in crime


This is my first ever youtube video, so don't make fun of me!


P.S.
The game is soooo over!

P.P.S.
You’re a dork.

P.P.P.S.
I love my dork aka andu bandu pandu!

No comments:

Post a Comment