Sun down friday night
Up town
City light
Here i go started
I like
Dressed up out the door
So down ready for one night maybe more
I like, i like
Red strobe like hot force dirty minds
Went across my way
i like like
just you a night
touch at first sight
And the world can go around us won't stop turning tonight
I like i like
I'm losing control right now and i feel its right
I like i like
We're caught in this moment, i won't let you go
And the world can go around us won't stop turning tonight
I like, i like, i like, i like
Hey there pure star
let's go wait too far
come around closer
i like
Hot lips up and down
and dance some more
Squeeze it round
that you're on i get it on
i like i like
you've got me down when i let you find
don't stop the rhymes
i like like
just you and i
here and now
one night
i i i
And the world can go around us won't stop turning tonight
I like i like
I'm losing control right now and i feel its right
I like i like
We're caught in this moment, i won't let you go
And the world can go around us won't stop turning tonight
I like, i like, i like, i like
dance all night don't stop the music i like i can't refuse it
dance all night don't stop the music i like i can't refuse it
And the world can go around us won't stop turning tonight
I like i like
I'm losing control right now and i feel its right
I like i like
We're caught in this moment, i won't let you go
And the world can go around us won't stop turning tonight
I like, i like, i like, i like


No comments:
Post a Comment