Here's a really cute video two sweeties from my job made for me!!!
I lubzzz it!!!!
So far I my andu bandu pandu made yesterday extremely nice and romantic... i love breaking records with him (inside joke)... And today he took me boating at Central Park again!! To top it off, we had the yummiest chicken and rice from the Hilton guys.
THANK YOU ANDU FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SOOO SPECIAL!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!
When I got to work, my coworker got me cheesecake!!! I'm soo happy that I'm surrounded by nice people...I can't wait to celebrate tomorrow with my close friends!
BYE BYE 22, you were good while you lasted... but now its time to rock onto 23!!! =)


aww..wow your friends are so good at making this! Happy Birthday Girl! and btw, you have fabulous hair :)
ReplyDeletethanx for not mentioning the really expensive marc jacobs bag i got for you, and helping u find ur whole outfit, expecially the dress and leggings..
ReplyDeleteOhhh happy b'day for tomorrow!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday...the vid is cute!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehappy b'day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Very Belated Bday!! Luved the vid of you, ur so fab!
ReplyDeletethat's a really cute video!
ReplyDelete:)