Sunday, March 22, 2009

Love is the flower of life... it blossoms unexpectedly, must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration

Spring is usually represented with blooming flowers, pleasant sunny skies, and the birth of new life. This season symbolizes the start of a new beginning. Its also known as the season for love. The first if day spring this year started off gloomy and snowy for me. I know I’m kind of stretching it, but it probably symbolizes how my life is in a current stage of unhappiness, confusion, and pain. I know that my spring will definitely not be filled with love because I’ve lost my love. Sometimes I feel confident and independent, but I know that the whole idea of him being gone from my live hasn’t completely sunk into my system yet. What hurts the most is that I know I tried my hardest to make him happy, and he still wasn’t satisfied. This just strengthens my theory of men being complete idiots… they would rather give up a woman who would respect his family, take good care of his children, and cater to his every need.. for what?? A wild slut that will not keep him bored?? Men are just simply pathetic and they honesty can’t make wise decisions.


Spring is supposed to be a new beginning, so I will start my life fresh. I’m already working in a new environment with different people. Now I just have to change my mind set… no more cherishing asshole men that just break promises… the only person that I will value is myself. If I don't love myself, how can I expect another person to love me? I have my whole life and future to focus on, so I do not need any unnecessary distractions. If you want to be back in my life, I need to see change. If not, then don’t be a rock in my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment