J. Holiday’s second studio album, Round 2,
was released yesterday. I loved his first album and so far I like the new one as well. This album is a good continuation for Back of My Lac'. His style is pretty much the same, except that in this album he doesn’t have any songs about smoking weed. Mr. Grymes is a very talented singer, songwriter, and performer. He is also my birthday twin! We were both born on November 22. I am so upset that I couldn’t get tickets for his Power Live concert. I guess I’ll see him perform the next time he comes back to NYC. You can listen to his whole album on his website.
My Fave Tracks from the Album:
1. Run into My Arms
2. It's Yours
3. Make That Sound
4. Forever Ain't Enough
5. Lights Go Out
Here are some pictures of J. Holiday that I took at his concert with Trey Songz last year:
Showing some love to my birthday buddy!
J. Holiday - It's Yours






No comments:
Post a Comment