As always school is killing me (not softly). I can't wait till i go on vacation... now I know why med students always go off to nice exotic places as soon as finals are over, just to get away from school! For me it isn't the school work that's hard, its the expectations from the professors... having a crazy hard exam and then having only 1.5 days to study for another crazy exam, while still attending classes is extremely stressing.. now imagine doing that almost every week for about 4 years... YA!! Party time! SIKE!
The stress is really getting to my health... I'm currently sick and my skin hasn't been my best friend lately... Why the hell am I still breaking out like I'm a 15 year old??? LOL... i probably sound super pessimistic right now.. and honestly, that's exactly how I've been feeling for the last couple of months. My latest destresser has been watching the Vampire Dairies... that show is soooo addicting! But lets go back to the main point... So my new mission in life is to try to learn to be positive during times of bone crushing stress.
So step 1: get goodies from the Versace + H&M collection!!! And that is exactly what I did this past friday. Yes crazy-ole-me camped out in from on H&M ever since 7:36pm!!! My friend actually started the line up at 5:30pm and my sis later joined me at 8pm. Was it worth it? HELL FUCK YEA!
I'll give you guys a full detailed account of my adventure in my next blog post... but for now I shall leave you guys with this teaser!

ALSO, I GOT ME AN iPhone! As a result, I have joined the instagr.am bandwagon!
Follow me on instagr.am.... I update that way more than my blog! My user name is shabiewhabie.
Konnichiwa Loves!!
XOXO,


nice 2 read some news of you :)
ReplyDeletelookin forward 2 more (regular) posts ;)
PS
u look fabulous
xoxo
towinla
Can't wait for the detailed post on the Versace + H&M goodies
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the detailed post on the Versace + H&M goodies
ReplyDelete