Sunday, August 28, 2011

An Intimate Night with Beyoncé

Hello loves!

I have returned once again just to inform you guys that I still haven't fallen off the face of earth! I have been stuck at home ALL DAY because hurricane Irene is supposedly going to hit NYC. So, I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND! To entertain myself, I have decided to kick some life back into my deceased blog.

NOTE: This is my second time trying to post this blog... my internet was gone for the night due to the hurricane.


Last Friday was the last day for my Infectious Diseases course!! wooohooo!!! Didn't get my grade yet, but pray to god that I did good! Anyways, last Friday wasn't only a day of celebration for my last INDI final, I was ecstatic because I somehow managed to get tickets for Beyoncé last show for her '4 Intimate Nights' tour!

So here are some of my lovely pictures of Beyoncé doin' her thang at Roseland Ballroom on August 19th and also some pictures of yours truly!

FYI: All of these pictures where taken by me, so if you would like to use or share any pictures of Beyoncé, please contact me


Photobucket


Face:

Kiehls Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 15
MAC Studio Fix Fluid with SPF15 in NC42
MAC Select Moisture Cover in NW35
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
NYC Blushable Crème Stick in Urban Spice
ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (only bronzer used)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Gunmetal
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Creep
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked
Anastasia Go Brow Universal Brow Pencil
Milani EYETECH Liquid Liner in Black
Urban Decay 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
Ardell Lashes
Duo Adhesive in Dark Tone

Lips:

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté in #9 Caress Pink


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Usual me... always saying something.. lol
Photobucket



Photobucket

Top: Forever21
Jeans: Rich & Skinny
Shoes: Forever21
Bag: Marc Jacobs
Necklace: Forever21

Photobucket



Photobucket


ALWAYS A LINE FOR QUEEN B!!!! We waited on line for about 2.5 hours!
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Yea so while we were getting bored and committing shoe-icide on the line, we got caught in a really bad thunderstorm.. here's a video of the rain and my sister complaining about holding a waterbottle... lol




FINALLY INSIDE!
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


paparazzi shots : love b scott!
Photobucket


paparazzi shots : paul mccartney!
Photobucket



Photobucket


All eyes on Beyoncé!!!!
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Here's a video of her performing "I Miss You". This video was taken on my sister's point-n-shoot, so the quality isn't that great. I also made a video on my dslr but the sound quality was bad since the bass was soo high.. the image quality on mine was great through.. so here's her singing away!





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



I loved the concept of her show, intimacy and understanding the real "Beyoncé"... she structured her intro like a timeline of her career from start to up until her last album, "4". While she talked and told us about her successes and struggles, she briefly performed some of her hits in chronological order, all the way from her Destiny's Child Era to her solo career. For those of you who didn't see her performances... here's a nice video that sums it all up



Although we waited on line forever, I really liked this venue.... compared to the other Beyoncé concerts I've been to, this was definitely the most intimate... mission accomplished Beyoncé!
Photobucket


Beyoncé never disappoints me!
Photobucket


I have a ton of pix that I didn't post up because I didn't want your computer to freeze on my blog.. lol... So I'll leave you guys with a slideshow of pictures I took of her video she had playing during the concert.


Hope you guys enjoy this post!

XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. Your stunning! Love your shoes!
    I just watched the MTV VMAs, I can't believe shes' pregnant. I am so happy for her & Jay.

    xo SARMIN

    ReplyDelete