Yea so I'm going to turn 25 tomorrow... How do I feel about this??? Answer is, I don't feel anything which sucks coming from such a passionate person like me... I'm one of those people who loves having a significance for the smallest things, so for me not to be excited about turning 25 is a big deal .. I guess this is just reflecting on how I have just been purely hating life recently.. I mean what exactly do I have to look forward to?? I just had a 2 hour long student council meeting.. I'm super tired from a full day of class but now I have to magically come up with energy to study for my next exam which is the day after my birthday.. Which means I can't go out to celebrate and instead will be locked up in my room studying.. Yes I know thanksgiving break is a day later, but I only have 2 days off.. And during those 2 days off I have to study for the 3 exams the week later... So can't I just celebrate during that weekend? Answer is no... I have 2 full weeks of finals.
These are just my school problems, which means as usual I have a bunch more problems with my daily life..
I look like shit, I feel like shit.. But thank god I don't smell like shit... So in conclusion, turning 25 will suck!
Monday, November 21, 2011
Quarter Life Crisis
Labels:
DEAR DIARY,
iPhone Blogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am having a pre-quarter life crisis & I'm not even 23 yet so I can relate a little as to how you feel. You'll get through it, love! & all this hard work will pay off one day.
ReplyDeleteAt least that's what I tell myself :|
U look great!
ReplyDeleteCelebrate your birthday after your exams, together with celebrating the end of exams :)!! And 25 is really a cool age, kinda special, common now, u know that ;)
Cheannee <3
from twoinla
Think of it this way; you're not going to be in school forever. I know that it's hard right now and you feel terrible because you have no life. But, things can be taken away from you but your education can never be taken from you. You will have this knowledge all your life.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to have found your blog!!!! I really enjoy reading your posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. Your supports will mean the world to me. Thank you so much in advance! Have a great day!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you look like shit it means I always liked shits... :)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday with a "small" delay :)