Like I told you guys before, summer last year sucked... A LOT!
I bought lots and lots of cute clothes, but unfortunately I didn't wear any of it due to academic circumstances.. lol
So last year I basically went to my friend's vacation home in the Poconos, the Discovery Times Square King Tut exhibit, and the library.. lol... yup, no beach!! I didn't get to wear any of my pretty bikinis ☹
So here are ALL of the pictures I took last summer...
At the Poconos house! Do you see Jeremy playing with my face in the van? lol

Bumming out on the couch... it was soooooo HOT!

Our experiment!! lol.. btw, I didn't take my camera.. soo these pictures were stolen from my friend's facebook album

Playing on the swings in the park while we were watching the 4th of July fireworks

Yea... we were kind of reckless

He had to do a pull-up with me hanging from him.. lol

My Andu giving me kissies

Can you tell that we hardly slept!

My hat!

I love this pic... future doctor, optometrist, and dentist.. and no they don't smoke.. lol

High school friends, the lawyer and the accountant! Last day chillin in the outlets

King Tut time!!! btw, we weren't allowed to take pictures inside... boooo!

Me and my lova

OOOOhhhh yea.. this is what most of my summer consisted of...

Playing with my cam after a super long and sweaty studying session

Yup, summer sucked!

This summer is nothing like the last.. lol... I've already done so much fun stuff! But school just started again this past monday, so I'm back to the books. However, it's my mission to make the summer of 2011 super fun! And I also have to wear all of my purses, lipsticks, and sunglasses! lol, so hopefully this year summer will be filled with fun and fashion!
Since school started I'll try to update once a week! Ciao!


looks like you had so much fun! you and your bf are so cute together :)
ReplyDeleteyou can still go to the beach and read... well, actually, you might end up falling asleep. lol.
ReplyDeletelove the pic of you both on the swings. i need to remember to have fun when i go to law school & not let work take over my life!
ReplyDelete