Monday, October 25, 2010

I must steal these from my sister!

Photobucket


Earlier this year, my sister bought these really cute clogs from the Alice + Olivia collection for Payless. Although my sister's feet are almost 2 sizes larger than mine, the clogs seemed to fit nicely.. its probably because they are slingbacks. All of the other cute shoes from this collection were sold out in my size, so I guess I will have to "borrow" my sister's shoes!

The cute pink soles are definitely what makes these shoes an eyeful!


Do you guys also "borrow" cute things from your sisters or friends? Let me know what you guys like to mooch on!

Btw, I just wanted to tell you guys that I just ordered the Alexander McQueen scarf that I blogged about!!! I can't wait to get it!! YAY!

XOXO,

7 comments:

  1. i love the hot pink in the bottom of the clog ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...my sister "borrows" things from me...and it pisses me off haha! I'm like "buy your own clothes!" and shes all "but why would I need to when your wardrobe is like a shop?!" :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes!! Very nice indeed.
    And can't wait to see your scarf on you!! I really want that skull scarf too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes look delectable!

    As for macro lenses, why not ebay macro lens for Nikon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those clogs are too cute!! Alice + Olivia for payless has the cutest shoes!! Great blog!

    diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete