
MultiplEYE is supposed to be a natural lash enhancer that helps you achieve a 152% increase in the appearance of lash length. It contains HydroPlant Peptide, which is clinically proven to give the appearance of longer, thicker lashes naturally: soy and amino acid proteins combine to form an essential super-protein base that fortifies and nourishes lashes. This protein emulsion is infused with cellulose, a plant-derived thickening agent, and vitamin C, an antioxidant booster.
It's "helpful" ingredients include:
cellulose: plant derived thickening agent
high-performance naturals (whatever that it!!): ground-breaking eco-technology; earth engineered formulas deliver clinically-proven results using unique and proprietary blends of 100% natural ingredients
HydroPlant Peptide: a naturally derived, proprietary blend clinically proven to increase lash softness, thickness and appearance of length
soy protein (I know what this is!!!): a complete protein that is drawn out in a water emulsion to fortify, thicken and nourish lashes
vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radical damage and prevents oxidative stress and premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
water: pure water delivers and retains moisture
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan
How to use this:
Must be used on clean, dry skin to protect the integrity of the formula.
1.Once a day (morning or night) for 4-6 weeks, apply formula to clean skin at the lash line as you would an eyeliner. For added results brush formula directly onto eyelashes. Avoid direct contact with the eye.
2. Allow 60 seconds for product to dry before adding makeup to application area.
3. Do not rinse for 2-3 hours post-application.
Clinical Results:

- 152% change in the appearance of lash length after 6 weeks
- 100% of subjects reported an increase in the appearance of lash length
- 100% of subjects reported an increase in overall lash health
- 90% of subjects reported an increase in lash thickness
I read a lot of reviews on this product and many people are saying that after using MultiplEYE they actually saw a difference in eyelash growth. And unlike other products, they are also saying that it doesn't cause darkening on the skin in which you apply it on since it's all natural. BUT, a lot of people are reporting that the product may begin to smell bad over time due to bacterial growth since you're only given one brush. So I'm guessing that I would need to get other brushes if I want to use this product.
I'm very skeptical about products that promise "miracles", so considering this product is a big step for me! And also, I don't want to waste $65 on something that won't work. And plus, this product is way cheaper than other lash enhancer, such as Revitalash ($150) or Latisse ($100). And it's all natural!
SO, SHOULD I TRY THIS PRODUCT???
And I promise that I won't turn into those chicks from "Lashisse". Watch the video below if you don't know what I'm talking about. It's pretty funny!


No comments:
Post a Comment