Monday, August 24, 2009

Textbooks for Sale!

I posted some of my textbooks for sale on my half.com profile. I'm trying to get rid of old books that I don't use or need so that I have more room!!

PLEASE buy the texts if you need them for a class, or you just want to read them for fun! I really want to get rid of them!

I'm going to add some more books later.

Click here to check out the books




I'm selling:

Abnormal Psychology: Ronald J. Comer
-SOLD-

Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences: Frederick J. Gravetter, Larry B. Wallnau
-SOLD-

Give Me Liberty!: An American History Seagull Edition: Eric Foner
-SOLD-

Social Psychology: David Myers
-SOLD-

General Chemistry: Kenneth W. Whitten

Introduction to Organic Laboratory Techniques: Pavia
-SOLD-

Give Me Liberty!: An American History Seagull Edition: Eric Foner
-SOLD-

Organic Chemistry: Christina A. Bailey

Student Solutions Manual for Stewart's Single Variable Calculus: Daniel Anderson, Daniel Drucker, Jeffery A. Cole

Organic Chemistry
: T. W. Graham Solomons
-SOLD-

Music: An Appreciation : Roger Kamien
-SOLD-

Entrevistas: Alicia Ramos, H. Jay Siskin, Robert L. Davis

Destinos: An Introduction to Spanish: Bill Van Patten
-SOLD-

Understanding Human Sexuality: Janet S. Hyde, John D. Delamater

Organic Chemistry: Craig B. Fryhle
-SOLD-

Our Sexuality: Karla Baur, Robert Crooks
-SOLD-

Introduction to Psychology: James W. Kalat

Children: John W. Santrock

Stewart's Single Variable Calculus: Richard St. Andre

Medieval Worlds: An Introduction to European History, 300-1492

Cultural Anthropology
: Barbara D. Miller

Communication Works: Michael Gamble, Teri Kwal Gamble

Fundamentals of Financial Management With Infotrac: Eugene F. Brigham, Eugene F. Bringham, Joel F. Houston

Algebra and Trigonometry: Judith A. Beecher, Marvin L. Bittinger, Mervin L. Keedy

Experimental Psychology: Anne Myers, Christine H. Hansen

American Government: The Enduring Conflict: Landy Milkis, Sidney M. Milkis

Classical Mythology: Mark P. O. Morford, Rhodius Apollonius, Robert J. Lenardon
-SOLD-

Calclabs With Mathematica for Stewart's Single Variable Calculus: James Stewart, Selwyn L. Hollis

Exploring Psychology: Myers

Screaming Monkeys: Critiques of Asian American Images

The Enduring Debate: Classic And Contemporary Readings In American Politics: John J. Coleman


Thanks so much for checking them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment