Friday, August 21, 2009

I got 99 problems but my man aint one!

I absolutely LOVE my boyfriend! He is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. I’ve known Jeremy since high school, and he’s been my BESTEST friend for the last 5 years. When I say “bestest” friend I really really mean it… this boy knows almost everything about me, he’s been there for me during bad times, he’s always giving me very good advice, and he will pick up my phone calls no matter what time it is (and even when he’s playing video games). I was going to write this long thing about how we met and got to know each other, but I decided not to because I don’t care about the past. Jeremy and me both know how we got close, so I guess that’s something me and him will cherish with each other =) Right now I’m just interested about my future with the most perfectest man on Earth!



Hmmmmmm…. So let me list some things I love about my andu:
  1. He is the biggest dork ever!
  2. I love watching him play video games and sing random songs, its VERY entertaining!
  3. He is sooooo damn hot & sexy!!!
  4. He has a real nice fatty =)
  5. I love how we can talk about everything just like how we used to when we were just friends.
  6. Although he says that he’s not, I find him really romantic.
  7. He’s very funny… even if some of his jokes are kinda corny.
  8. I love how he’s a “guy” but a gentleman at the same time.
  9. No matter how annoying he is he still manages to bring a smile to my face.
  10. This has to be one of the main reasons why I love him… he is honestly one of the only men that I can actually trust.

This is how he asked me out! He made me a website!!!!

Then he took me out to dinner at Kittichai and on a horse carriage ride in Central Park!!

Here's a picture of us is high school. I look like that because it was nerd day!

Since day one we had this amazing connection. I find it so miraculous how we are so different, yet so alike. In a way it’s as if he’s filling in the pieces of my life that were missing. I can’t picture my life without him. The game is sooo over! I love u niggs

4 comments:

  1. lmao at the tittle!!!
    you guys are so cute together and really sweet how he asked u out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet story..you guys look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like a story book romance! Perfect! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL@ real nice fatty!
    You guys look awesome together =)

    ReplyDelete