“This is such a tragic loss and a terrible day. The incomparable Michael Jackson has made a bigger impact on music than any other artist in the history of music. He was magic. He was what we all strive to be. He will always be the king of pop! Life is not about how many breaths you take, but about how many moments in life that take your breath away. For anyone who has ever seen, felt, or heard his art, we are all honored to have been alive in this generation to experience the magic of Michael Jackson. I love you Michael.” -Beyonce
"I Cant Help It" by Michael Jackson
1st verse
Looking in my mirror
Took me by surprise
I cant help but see you
Running often through my mind
2nd verse
Helpless like a baby
Sensual disguise
I cant help but love you
Its getting better all the time
Chorus
I cant help it if I wanted to
I wouldnt help it even if I could
I cant help it if I wanted to
I wouldnt help it, no
Chorus
I cant help it if I wanted to
I wouldnt help it even if I could
I cant help it if I wanted to
I wouldnt help it, no
3rd verse
Love to run my fingers
Softly while you sigh
Love came and possessed you
Bringing sparkles to your eyes
4th verse
Like a trip to heaven
Heaven is the prize
And Im so glad I found you girl
Youre an angel in disguise
Chorus
I cant help it if I wanted to
I wouldnt help it even if I could
I cant help it if I wanted to
I wouldnt help it, no
And Im so glad I found you girl
Youre an angel in disguise
Chorus
I cant help it if I wanted to
I wouldnt help it even if I could
I cant help it if I wanted to
I wouldnt help it, no
(repeat to fade)


beyonce is so talented and beautiful at the same time.
ReplyDeleteHEY HUNN JUST STOPPING BY SHOWING SOME LOVE ON YOUR BLOG..VERY INTERESTING...WE LOVE IT!! : )
ReplyDelete**YANTAN**
COME STOP BY SOMETIME... ;-P