Sunday, December 20, 2009

MY SNOWMAN!!!

NYC just received it's first snowfall for this winter!!! I think we got about 6-12 inches of snow!!! So instead of staring on my paper, I decided to go play in the snow! Before me and my sister went out to play, we made sure to bundle up. I didn't get sick this fall, and I am not planning on getting sick this winter!! So I layered myself good!! I wore 3 warm pajama pants, a tee shirt, sweater, hoodie, two pairs of socks, and my rainboots. Me and my sis also dug up our old northface coats!!!

When we went out to my front yard, I started to make a snowball to throw at my sister.. but this little chicken kept on begging me to not throw it at her... So I, being the kind person that I am, let her go. We found a clean spot and started to build a snowman. I started off by piling up a lot of snow to make a huge mountain. About 15 minutes into my project, my sis started complaining about how she's tired and cold... so I sent her inside to look for stuff we could decorate the snow man with. I think an hour later my project was done!!

Here is the end result!!






I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SNOWMAN!!!

We used an old stuffed animal carrot for his nose, red yarn for his smile, branches for his arms, and rock beads for his eyes and buttons. And we finished him off with a cute pink pom pom hat!

Playing in the snow was soo nice and relaxing.. I'm definitely going to do it again the next time it snows!!! Now back to writing my paper!!

4 comments:

  1. what an incredibly cute snowman! you've got some talent with snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowman :). I wish we had snow in Delhi too!
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. howw cute..that mustve been hard to do..i tried, its tiring

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the cutest snowman tonight, but it didn't have buttons, so I think yours wins the cake!

    ReplyDelete