Friday, December 11, 2009

=(

I HATE FINALS WEEK!!!!!!!

I have sooo soo sooooo much stuff to do for finals week... ughhh I just hate it!!! I haven't been able to blog about anything lately because I've been so busy with life, school, and work.

I made two different studying schedules because I know that there's a 99% chance that something is going to come up and I have to change my study habits around. I can't wait until everything is over!! I've been walking around the streets looking like a freaking zombie lately!!

MY HECTIC SCHEDULE!!!


But although I have all this crap I have to take care of, I am SOOOO MUCH MORE HAPPIER than I was last year, or even the year before that!! I have to blame my happiness on my super duper perfectly cute boyfriend =)

AHHHHHH, it makes me smile just thinking about him!! I can't wait until my finals are done so that I can finally hang out with him. We still need to go see the tree at Rockefeller Center, go ice skating again, and make a gingerbread house!!! I can't wait!!

I have soo much stuff to blog about... my new ideas about pimping out my blog, new ideas for my room, all of my pretty new shoes and clothes, and not to mention my crazy MAC haul!! Also while I was studying at my bf's place, I realized that I need a pet. As I was laying on his bed reading for microbiology, I was scratching Butters... this was relaxing for both me and Buttu.. and that's when I realized that I need something living in my room. Since my mother is crazy and I cant have a puppy, and I've already tried bringing a cat home and had to return it.. I came to the conclusion that I will get a nice aquarium filled with cute fish. I've had goldfish before, but they all died within a week, so I'm kind of scared. I don't want my pets to die again! So I'm going to try super hard to keep them for a while.

Ok, time to go back to this....


... my green tea, highlighters, post-its, big bag of reese's, and a whole lot of microbiology!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment