Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hidden Treasure for MAC lovers!


I was reading Katrina’s recent blog entry about make up that she just purchased and realized that she had bought the same exact blush that I use. I found this extremely surprising because the blush was from MAC's Limited Edition Neo Sci Fi Collection, which was only available last summer. The blush, “Spaced Out”, is a cute shimmery peach which looks really cute with a tan and it’s my absolute favorite! I kept on reading her entry, wondering where she had got the blush from, and saw that she had purchased it from Cosmetics Company Store or CCO.

I googled the store and found out that the Cosmetics Company Store is an Estee Lauder brands outlet store. It carries products from Estee Lauder, Prescriptives, MAC, Origins, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Flirt!, and more. They sell lots of discontinued and limited edition items at around a 30% discount!!!!! They also have many of the Gift with Purchase sets, perfume sets, and if you are lucky enough, brushes!! They do not offer the entire line of MAC, but they do offer some fabulous stuff.

I searched for the nearest CCO in NYC and found out that they have one in Tanger Outlet Center and Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. I wish I found out about CCO earlier because I was just at the Tanger Outlets like 2 weeks ago!

Here’s a list of all the Cosmetics Company Store locations in the United States.

I can’t wait to go to CCO and find some hidden treasure for myself!

1 comment:

  1. makeup outlets r great! theres even one rite by my school but its not CCO. the only thing i worry about is the self-life tho. i wonder if most the makeup their selling is expired? thats why i'd rather pay full price at sephora and get points and free samples from my membership =)

    ReplyDelete