How to make a bizarre photo shoot: take already eccentric Lady Gaga, add overwhelming cute Sanrio character, stir in some creepily photo shopped anime eyes, sprinkle in some crazy fashion, and put it all in front of the camera of cutting-edge photos Markus Klinko and Indrani. Results: certainly jaw dropping.
Honestly, to me Lady Gaga usually looks like she just landed from Mars... but in this photo shoot, she actually made the freaky anime eyes look kind kool!
Shabie. 25`years old. Living in NYC! *LOVE: Beyonce, Reading, Fashion, Shoes, Funky Jewelry, Designer Junkie, Make-up, My Andu & Butters <3
Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world =)
- Last Summer in pictures - I Want LANVIN not Flowers! - My 24th Bday 11.22.2010 - XMAS 2010 - The Start of a GREAT YEAR! - Where the eff I've been - Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale NYC 2011 - Pretty room things - The Edge of NYC - Central Park Dates - Smell pretty.. lol - How I make my eyelashes look zaaazooom! - My current favorite lippies
crazy!!!
ReplyDelete